DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENGASIH

"Ketika inilah hatiku rindukan kasihNYA"

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Wish

~Assalamualaikum wtb~

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah for giving me the chances to still alive and live happily with my beloved family. 
Recently, I think I keep dreaming about the same thing which is all about a wish of mine. This is a wish that influenced me from watching too much korean drama, movie, or in the other word effect from the k-pop itself. But, it was a long time ago punya story. Yeah, i was a big fan of k-pop, Wonder Girls, SNSD, Bigbang, Super Junior, T-ARA, 2ne1.. I WAS.. I don't think i love them (k-pop) as i love them before. 

And now, still i have the desire to go to their country, but not because of the k-pop, but the country itself which is KOREA. one of the biggest reason why i love to go to Korea is the snow and the environment which i think bring us to the heaven of serenity. Sometime, i spent about certain hours to explore about Korea through internet. I read a lot about Korea from the Malaysian blogger site who have been there once or more. 

Actually, i plan to go to Korea during winter, because the snow only appear during this season.. Hahahaha, it sound funny and a bit insane because most of people are avoiding the cold weather. I don't care what other people will say about me, because i love snow even i never see or touch the real one.. 

I logged in to my fb just an hour ago and i got notification from my sister from Egypt. Yeah, she tagged me her picture holding snow.. pfffffffffttt.. no falling snow, no heavy snow. but still the snow. the real snow which i dreamed a long time ago to have that chance to touch or playing with the real snow...
Ommaaa Appaaa :(
Tolong bagi saya $$$$$ untuk ke Korea..... Uwaaaaaaaa  :(


Dear reader kalau ada yg baca entry ni laa, doakan saya berpeluang untuk menjejakkan kaki ke bumi Korea suatu hari nanti,Amin Ya Robbal Alamin... amin amin amin amin amin...

~Wassalam~



ZzzzzZZzzzzzzz korea..korea.. zzzZZZzzz korea ..korea..korea ..korea zZZzzzzZZ






1 comment: