DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENGASIH

"Ketika inilah hatiku rindukan kasihNYA"

Monday, February 18, 2013

Final year

~Assalamualaikum wtb~

Syukur Alhamdulillah kehadrat Allah swt..

Nothing much to be share for tonight.. I just wanna share something that suddenly come into my mind.So, what was that? There were something that made me smile and talked to myself.. That 'thing' came since my semester 5's result has been email to every uitm's students. It was 3 days ago, on Friday. I'm so sure that all of us felt the same uncomfortable feeling and nervous to know the result. Alhamdulillah, I've got the good result but still don't have a chance to get the highest pointer that qualify me to get a dean list.


Since the result has been announced, I think I am now officially a final year student. Hoyeahhhhhhh!!!

Sorry, that is not a cheers of victory since there is still one more semester to be completed. So, dear myself, lets do the best among the best to improve the pointer or at least maintain the current cgpa. InsyaAllah Aamiin... 

Aja aja fighting!!!!

Yeyeyeyeyeyeye
I AM FINAL YEAR STUDENT... 

~Wassalam~



2 comments: