DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENGASIH

"Ketika inilah hatiku rindukan kasihNYA"

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Craving for korean food

~Assalamualaikum wtb~

Syukur kehadrat Allah swt..

Today, my appetite being so weird when my tongue refused all the foods. I don't know why I can't eat everything except for this kind of hard-to-get food which is Korean Food. The day when I with my borneo friends went to Dubu Dubu Seoul Food located in Times Square KL. We went there all the way from Puncak Alam just to fulfill the hunger of Korean Food. It kinda crazy for some people ,but yes we are!!! hehehehe. I imagined the food we ordered. Tteoppokki (some spell Tteobbokki), kind of  spicy rice cake flavored with korean special sauce, Kimchii, Miso Soup, Bulgogi, Jigae, Bibimbap, and other side dishes.



 I suggest this restaurant for those who love korean food. The food is so delicous and the price is also affordable since this food is kind of hard to find here in Malaysia.

The time when the food arrived and we start to eat, it was like in heaven.. Sooo heaven. We started with Spicy Tteoppoki. 


It taste sweet and sour with delicious korean sauce. So delicous i tell u.. For those who love korea or kpop, u should try this one. I plan to order it double so that i won't regret next time.haha

Then, we continue with our own dishes. So, I ordered Meat Bbibimbap since I was super duper hungry. Bbibimbap is kind of mixed korean rice with some vegetable and egg yolk with korean sauce.



Meat Bbibimbap


One thing that i bet it was so funny when enjoy our food with no-sound. We enjoy our food with passion until it all finished. Hahaha, so-called extremely hungry. 



Korean grilled bulgogi




Kimchi Sondubu Jigae




Kimchi

We paid almost RM150  for 5 pax. 


So now, i am craving for korean food especially the Tteoppokki with the delicious korean sauce. I found some korean restaurants around Kota Kinabalu but so sad all of them are non-halal restaurant. I hope that, there will be at least one halal korean restaurant will be open very soon.Aamiin.. hehehe


Aigoooooooooooooooooo

~Wassalam~




2 comments:

  1. kak.. woow seriously. how the kimchi taste? seems delicious. yummy. sayuq kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hafizah: Yup sayuq la ni, kobis cina kalau x salah yg panjang tu.Its taste sour and salty.tp kdg2 mcm ada rsa belavan jgk..hehehe

    ReplyDelete