DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENGASIH

"Ketika inilah hatiku rindukan kasihNYA"

Monday, February 18, 2013

He is Cocom

~Assalamualaikum wtb~

Alhamdulillah, 1st of all the infinity thanks to Allah. Because of HIM I'm still alive and breath without no worry.. It's 1.42am and I am still fresh facing my mom's petite notebook. I felt like to go bed just now, but suddenly feel cannot close my eyes when I saw my cat Cocom look like having difficulty to breath outside my room. He looks weird with his chest ups and down very fast showing that he is in pain. I don't know what happened to him and what should I do? Yeah, i was sooooo panic and blur.. All i can do is cry cry n cry while I do some massage at his back (I do that like what my mom do when i wanna puke or something like that). But, my effort by massage him look like useless. 

Cocom still having difficulty to breath. Then, i poured some water into a bowl and helped Cocom to drink. I thought that it will reduce or slower down his pain. But he suddenly put his head on my hand like people sleep with their arm but in standing position.. I have no idea at all how can i help him anymore.Now, i just sitting next to him wishing and praying his pain will disappear little by little.



So, this is Cocom struggling for himself and for us. I can't sleep until his breathing turns back to normal. May Allah protect Cocom and all my cats.InsyaAllah Aamiin ya robbal alamin..


Wassalam






No comments:

Post a Comment